We help you reach your destination
MTAP offers the most optimized routes for its employees to go places as professionals. We’re flexible and adaptable, just like the services we provide.
If you’re looking for someone to help tap your potential to its maximum level, MTAP is the right place for you.
Here you will have the opportunity to track your progress every step of the way.
Unity in diversity
Journey Before Destination
Join us as we change the world
The Telesales Executive will be responsible for signing up fleet vendors and partners for Autologix software. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Make cold phone calls on data base.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Reaching out to prospects over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers.
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the software.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements
- Fluent in Hindi and English.
Communication Oral & Written skills / Listening
- Business / Telephone Etiquette
- Quick Learner
- Work with deadlines
Work Location: MG Road, Gurugram. 2 mins from Sikandarpur Metro
Timings: 10am – 7pm, 6 days working.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking digital marketer with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data, but even more, you love implementing changes based on those findings – instead of just creating dashboards.
You will have an important role to play in scaling up Magnus’s marketing efforts across all paid channels.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of end-to-end Digital Marketing channels for all products of Magnus and creating growth campaigns and executing our acquisition strategies.
- This opportunity requires the ability to operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment across multiple digital marketing channels such as Email, Display advertising and Onsite merchandising. As leading Digital Marketing operations, you will ensure proper execution of digital marketing campaigns, overseeing project critical success factors, timelines and dependencies in partnership with the Content, Graphics, Marketing agencies, Finance etc.
- S/he will develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels. An ideal candidate would have at least 3+ years of experience in demand marketing, can execute lead generation strategies. A strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns is a must.
- The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
- Plan, execute and track all paid marketing campaigns across Display, Facebook, Linkedin, Emails and other paid acquisition channels.
- Build digital marketing process and automation – Own the entire lead funnel from ideation -> launch -> iteration.
- Manage the budget and analytics of all campaigns to identify things that are working and scale them.
- Implement an experiment design framework aimed at identifying and testing potential new growth channels like drip campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to improve lead conversion in the product (landers, sign-up flow, etc.) and champion those initiatives
- Manage and improve existing acquisition engine and channels.
- Measure and report on performance and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
Required Skill Set
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing and advertising in the Digital Marketing agencies
- Proven experience with Facebook, AdWords, Marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functionally with other teams
- Able to work & create basic graphics using Canva or other tools